POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Bicubic Patch Object : Re: Bicubic Patch Object Server Time
26 Jun 2024 15:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bicubic Patch Object
From: Earl Ehrig
Date: 28 Jul 1999 00:16:20
Message: <379E8754.6281852@madmac.com>
Josh English wrote:

> Do you have the latest URL for Patchdance? I downloaded it a long time ago and
> it doens't work, and I've lost the address.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joshua
> eng### [at] spiritonecom

I believe it is www.patchdance.com.  I have this program, and it will work if you
disable your platinum appearance, and I believe something else.  You can email
Paul about it, he has done a great job with this program considering he is a one
man show.  He hasn't updated the program for awhile, I'm sure he has had other
more immediate things to do.  Also, I think the elimination of QuickDraw 3D has
got him thinking as well.  Anyway, thanks to Steve for suggesting this program
and good luck Joshua with PatchDance.

Earl
ame### [at] madmaccom