POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation : Animation Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Animation
From: Kristofer J  Westphal
Date: 27 Jul 1999 21:29:35
Message: <379E7990.2B270B4@students.wisc.edu>
I've been trying to animate various scenes for a couple of weeks now,
but i have been unsuccessful in writing the script for multiple
renderings of a scene.  Therefore I have rendered many animations
entirely by hand.  Can anyone give me a step by step walk through of
writing script for multiple renderings of a scene?  As my knowledge on
this topic seems to be virtually nil, as complete a walk through as
possible would be much appreciated.

thanks