POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : SuperPatch feature request : Re: SuperPatch feature request Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SuperPatch feature request
From: TonyB
Date: 27 Jul 1999 21:45:19
Message: <379E524E.309BC6E7@panama.phoenix.net>
God Bless You. Is there nothing you won't do for us? :_)

Can I ask for something? (2 things actually)

Could you add the POVAFX glow into the SuperPatch? I ever so need a fast
rendering glow effect. We all need it. Also, could you work in the JPEG patch
from IMP POV? Please with (insert favorite toppings here) on top? TIA.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove. =)