POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Bicubic Patch Object : Bicubic Patch Object Server Time
26 Jun 2024 15:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Bicubic Patch Object
From: Earl and Aurelia Ehrig
Date: 27 Jul 1999 08:30:32
Message: <379DA987.65F0068@madmac.com>
I'm attempting to learn POV-Ray 3.1e and I'm using the MacUnofficial
program in conjunction with POV.  I'm going through the POV-Ray manual
and I come up to the Bicubic Patch section which refers to the use of on
Intel program to create a Bicubic Patch object.  Consequently, I go into
the MacUnofficial version to create a bicubic patch.  Now my question is
how could I have created the same object as outlined in the POV-Ray
manual using the Unofficial version.  My understanding regarding the
Unofficial version of bicubic patch building is that this program
creates only one single patch?  Is this right?  If so how can I use this
Unofficial version to elaborate on the bicubic patch or add to it to
create an object?  Is there another program that can help me do this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks