POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rgb-cube and problems with media : Re: rgb-cube and problems with media Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb-cube and problems with media
From: Ken
Date: 26 Jul 1999 23:33:36
Message: <379D27DF.3C3C7391@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   I tried this scene in this Sparcstation 4 rendering at 160x120 (it's a
> very slow machine...). I got these results:

  I would be interested in seeing your windows comarison. I ran one more
test using the previous test parmeters with the addition of media and
rendered at 640x480 to increase the render time. The difference between
merge and union was less than 5% for a 3.5 hour render time. The merge was
slightly faster.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net