POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins, plugins, plugins... : Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins...
From: Tony Vigil
Date: 26 Jul 1999 18:13:41
Message: <379CDD8A.D115F886@emc-inc.com>
I can only speak for myself...I could write little POVray scripts, but I would
still want Moray to visually model my scene.

Adding little scripts could definitely fill the holes in Moray (i.e. inserting
objects from include files, adding if/then statements, placiing objects along the
curve exp(x^2)*cos(x^3)-tan(5), accessing features in patched versions of POVray
etc.)