POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV on multi-processor machines : Re: POV on multi-processor machines Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV on multi-processor machines
From: John E  Kuslich
Date: 26 Jul 1999 16:29:21
Message: <379CC51A.FD907F08@crak.com>
I have tried it using Beowulf software redily available on the net, not
necessarily that which comes with the "Extreme Linux" distribution.

It works spectacularly well!!!

See my web site at http://www.crak.com for details.

By the way, pvmmpov runs so fast on our overclocked four Celeron cluster
(f at 450 MHZ) that we have time available at reasonable rates for those
of you who have time consuming renders.

We can render the skyvase.pov benchmark in 29 seconds using pvmpov.

JK

--
CRAK Software (Password Recovery Software)
Http://www.crak.com