POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rgb-cube and problems with media : Re: rgb-cube and problems with media Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb-cube and problems with media
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jul 1999 12:48:56
Message: <379B3FC1.A567748D@aol.com>
Fact is there are actually no coincident surfaces anyway in Daniels
script. The individual boxes are reduced to nine tenths their original
size (which if left unscaled would have been a potential problem,
maybe?). Being that much smaller however might be leading to some
trouble though, leaving gaps between each cube.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe