POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rgb-cube and problems with media : Re: rgb-cube and problems with media Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb-cube and problems with media
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Jul 1999 15:55:36
Message: <379A1A02.D2B51081@aol.com>
Yes. there is a need for a higher max_trace_level. About 15 seems okay,
but 150 was better, somewhere inbetween perhaps then. I was going to say
it probably is coincident surfaces but the effect goes away, or appears
to anyway. The container objects being invisible to start with might not
make it obvious but still cause trouble, not sure. At the default trace
level it didn't show any change when I rescaled the boxes down slightly.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe