POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Isoblob patch beta : Isoblob patch beta Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Isoblob patch beta
From: Lummox JR
Date: 23 Jul 1999 17:49:29
Message: <3798E3A2.444A@aol.com>
Here is the code needed to implement the isoblob primitive I've been
working on. It should tack on nicely to Superpatch 3.1e. Complete
instructions are included.

http://www.dreamscape.com/lummoxjr/povray

Incidentally, new functions were added, such as floor(), ceil(), if(),
atan2(), etc., so you might want to try this out even for the sake of
using those. (If you do, you can probably just use the f_expr.c,
f_expr.h, and f_func.c files as-is and leave the others.)

I encourage anyone to test the robustness of this patch, *especially*
where isoblobs are concerned. I'd like to see what creative images and
scene files people can come up with for this patch.

Lummox JR