POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Spiral pattern with uniform angular density : Re: Spiral pattern with uniform angular density Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiral pattern with uniform angular density
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 22 Jul 1999 18:02:38
Message: <37979592.197A42A6@Kopp.com>
They are 'on average' equally spaced.  The code that shoots photons actually
jitters phi and theta to remove artifacts but that still maintains the
overall density.  And the overall density is all that I am worried about
for photons.  When you're creating a sphere of spheres, the geodesic
patterns will give you more uniform results.

-Nathan