POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Photon patch? : Photon patch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Photon patch?
From: Lummox JR
Date: 22 Jul 1999 15:08:10
Message: <37976C50.4378@aol.com>
Sounds silly, I know, but I keep hearing about the photon patch, and I
have no idea where it is. I'm *very* interested in checking it out;
unrealistic light reflections were always my biggest beef with
ray-tracing technology, and that seems to have been taken care of. I was
also wondering how easy it is to integrate into the Superpatch code.
More to the point, is Ron going to do so with the next release?

Lummox JR