POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug? Official Mac 3.1g (PPC) : Re: Bug? Official Mac 3.1g (PPC) Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:03:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug? Official Mac 3.1g (PPC)
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 21 Jul 1999 20:06:00
Message: <37966068@news.povray.org>
Steve wrote in message <37963C7F.79A6E38B@puzzlecraft.com>...
>Watch out for the Toast extension.
>
>Why?
>
>Toast is notorious ( I use it ) for being incompatible. I thought
everybody
>knew that. Try FWB CD Toolkit yet?

Funny, I've set up a multi-user, networked, automated  scanning & CD
burning system based around Toast, FaceSpan (an AppleScript-based
interface builder), PlayerPro and 4th Dimension... last time it crashed
was when a hard disk died...

FWB:
No, and no intention of doing so.

>How?

[snip, yeah , yeah ,yeah :-) Word5 & cc:Mail were good at patching the
same traps...]

>Maybe you could just use a Walkman?

Hmm, my Sony DiscMan has been dead for about 5 years

Think I'll just hack the CD/DVD driver so it recognises non-apple drives
instead :-)

It may well be the Toast Extension, but it still looks as though
something funky is happening with POV regarding window
activation/deactivation.

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions