POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : WireFrame/Molde : Re: WireFrame/Molde Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WireFrame/Molde
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 19 Jul 1999 10:53:46
Message: <37932bda.23775747@194.174.214.110>
Hi Exploit, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> 1)  How can you render something and leave the wireframe on as in not using
> any texture?
You can't (simply). What you need to do is to place objects (like
cylinders) where you want the wireframe to be.

> 2)  I've seen pictures not made by Moray, and they have curves on their
> cylinders/spheres/ect..  Like if I want to add a hump on a cylinder, how
> would I do that?
Since Moray only supports the primitives that POV-Ray supports it
doesn't offer triangle mesh modelling. But that is what you would need
to do what you are suggesting.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray