POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Future development of UVPov : Re: Future development of UVPov Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Future development of UVPov
From: TonyB
Date: 19 Jul 1999 10:57:45
Message: <37932EB0.C6BD7F60@panama.phoenix.net>
> The current radiosity implementation is quite good if you know how to use it.

Yes, I'm sure it is, but most people don't seem to understand how to use it. I
#include "myself". The new one should improve radiosity outside of a little box
room, should find a way to simplify the excessive amount of parameters that one
is required to understand, and should be a less scale-dependant. If they can
speed it up too, then that would be a welcome plus. Please help us, Mr. Kopp...
take your time and finish the other things you must do, but please do this
someday.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB