POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bug in UVPov 5.4 : Re: Bug in UVPov 5.4 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in UVPov 5.4
From: Ken
Date: 17 Jul 1999 01:46:13
Message: <37901843.3EF08017@pacbell.net>
Ken wrote:

> Mark Wagner wrote:
> >
> > This appears to be my night for finding bugs in POV-Ray.  First, I found an
> > apparent bug in the CodeMax editor (see povray.windows), then I found the
> > triangle mesh bug in the Superpatch, and now this:
> >
> > In UVPov 5.4, it appears that the parser expects a white space of some sort
> > at the end of every file.  If it does not find this, it gives the error
> > message "Unexpected end of file found."
> >
> > Mark
>
> This was an official version bug that has been corrected by the Pov team. I
> imagine once Chris releases the windows source code for v3.1g this fix will
> make it into our popular pov patches as well.

Here are the changes between public POV-Ray 3.1 and 3.1c

3.1c               1/29/99 Chris Young
Fixed radiosity preview with odd screen size.
Reinitialized max_trace_level & radiosity_trace_level properly
--->>>> Fixed token at end of file with no cr/lf or newline

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm