POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bug in UVPov 5.4 : Bug in UVPov 5.4 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in UVPov 5.4
From: Mark Wagner
Date: 17 Jul 1999 01:27:29
Message: <37901441@news.povray.org>
This appears to be my night for finding bugs in POV-Ray.  First, I found an
apparent bug in the CodeMax editor (see povray.windows), then I found the
triangle mesh bug in the Superpatch, and now this:

In UVPov 5.4, it appears that the parser expects a white space of some sort
at the end of every file.  If it does not find this, it gives the error
message "Unexpected end of file found."

Mark