POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Calling pre-defined textures with a concat generated string. : Re: Calling pre-defined textures with a concat generated string. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling pre-defined textures with a concat generated string.
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Jul 1999 22:44:42
Message: <378fecbc.1472982@204.213.191.228>
On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:21:28 +0100, "Alan Holding" <spe### [at] hotbotcom>
wrote:

>Hello, Peter.
>
>Thanks to you and Chris Huff everything is working fine now!  (Just had to
>change the 'include' to '#include' in the code you supplied.)

<hides in a corner>

Puhleeease forgive my poor soul

<pulls out a pocket knife and commits sepuko>

Seriously, sorry about that. I either have to have more coffee when I
post or put a reminder somewhere that there's always the F7 key. Too
bad it does not help for POV code :(

>I've now got five lovely shiny golden vases.  And the potential to do all
>kinds of crazy string manglin' madness!

When are we going to see them?

>Thanks again,
>Alan.

Anytime.

<runs spell checker before hitting 'send'>
<it coughs on 'sepuko' :)>

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700