POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : I need someone to take care of my new scene... : Re: I need someone to take care of my new scene... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need someone to take care of my new scene...
From: Alan Kong
Date: 13 Jul 1999 01:13:55
Message: <378bc8b7.10441675@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:28:41 +0300, "Eitan Tal" <eit### [at] netvisionnetil>
wrote:

>got a crazy idea to make a sphere with many holes and put the camera in and
>put many cones and stuff around it (file included)
>
>I am getting into trouble with it, and I have a fresh better idea - make
>a lobby of an hotel with fancy marble everywhere and a gold elevator too..

  Hi, Eitan. povray.newusers is a discussion (text) group. Please read all
of the posts in the povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions group,
especially the message entitled, "Where can I post my binary or text file?"

  We ask all participants on this newsgroup server for their help in keeping
things organized, to make this a fun and instructive place for everyone.
Thank you for your consideration.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get