POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Ik Rocker Joint : Re: Ik Rocker Joint Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ik Rocker Joint
From: Albert V Barnett 'Vernon'
Date: 13 Jul 1999 14:54:08
Message: <378b8b50@news.povray.org>
Alexander Enzmann <xan### [at] mitreorg> wrote in message
news:378### [at] mitreorg...
> I don't think you can do exactly what you want - the way Moray currently
> handles IK, you can only set limits on the relative motion of an object
> with respect to it's parent.

Yea! I've come to that conclusion. What I've done is just group my
individual piecies constrained so that when I move the parent object all
others follow, and I have to work my way down the hyerarchy and adjust the
individual piecies like you would in stop motion animation. Since you can't
really animate in moray anyway, I'll just try stop motion for awhile.It'
time consuming but Ihave to wait for each frame to render anyway. Thanks.