POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : I need someone to take care of my new scene... : I need someone to take care of my new scene... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  I need someone to take care of my new scene...
From: Eitan Tal
Date: 12 Jul 1999 12:30:25
Message: <378a1821@news.povray.org>
got a crazy idea to make a sphere with many holes and put the camera in and
put many cones and stuff around it (file included)

I am getting into trouble with it, and I have a fresh better idea - make
a lobby of an hotel with fancy marble everywhere and a gold elevator too..

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Stone.pov.txt' (4 KB)