POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : triangle with normal and color at each corner : Re: triangle with normal and color at each corner Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: triangle with normal and color at each corner
From: Ken
Date: 15 Jul 1999 04:56:00
Message: <378DA03A.21EF5EE7@pacbell.net>
Ansgar Philippsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am looking for a way to generate a triangle that has a normal and
> color at each corner. Currently, the smooth_triangle will apparently
> only handle a normal at each corner. Have I overlooked something trivial
> ? Can this be done at all in POVRAY ?
>
> TNX in advance
>                                   Ansgar

  Chris Colefax has an include file that will color each corner of a
triangle. I am not sure how it handles normal calculations if at all
but if you need more info on his file don't hesitate to email him
directly. He is very helpful in this regard.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net