POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to enable Transmittance on Solid Color ? Help, please... : Re: How to enable Transmittance on Solid Color ? Help, please... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to enable Transmittance on Solid Color ? Help, please...
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 14 Jul 1999 22:51:07
Message: <378D4C98.354DF9DD@mninter.net>
Are you sure its just a pigmetn? The only time I know of when filter and
transmit are greyed out are in medias....are you sure you're using a
standard texture?

Andre Philippi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While following the tutorial on "Interior" (Creating Materials),
> right after adding a pigment with a solid color (white),
> I was unable to change the Transmittance, 'cause both the
> "Filter" and "Transmittance" options are disabled (gray)...
>
> Doesn anyone knows how can I anable those options on Moray V3.1 Build
> 4325, on an NT40 box, please?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Andre.
>
> --

>  Andre Philippi - Applications Developer   | Phone: 626-296-5016
>  phi### [at] corpearthlinknet               | Fax:   626-296-5113
>  Earthlink Network, Inc.                   | 3100 New York Drive
>  http://www.earthlink.net                  | Pasadena, CA  91107

You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
  The alarm clock goes off, and you try thinking:
           object { SnoozeButton translate y*-0.25 }
  ... and then can't figure out why the alarm keeps ringing.