POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Why povray? : Re: Why povray? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why povray?
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 14 Jul 1999 01:58:55
Message: <378C275E.6997DC2B@mailbag.com>
Eitan Tal wrote:

> don't fight! piratisim is really lame, but when it comes to
> bill gates... we must do all we can to kill him!

But if you copy Micros~1 software, you're suggesting that it's actually
worth using!  I wouldn't want to give anyone that impression.  The best
way to move Bill Gates into a cardboard box in a back alley in Redmond
is to demonstrate that you wouldn't use his software even if it were
free.

Of course, I may be biased. ;-)

--
Mark Gordon