POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What is... : Re: What is... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is...
From: Graham Redway
Date: 12 Jul 1999 16:31:55
Message: <378A37DF.1D851D0B@plymouth.ac.uk>
Eitan,
	There's a comprehensive help system. Read it.

To answer your question, Bicubic patches are a a 3D surface made up of a
mesh of triangles. Good for creating things like folds in paper at the
spine of a book. I suggest you leave well alone if you are new to POVray
and use a modeller for these, I reccommend Moray, find it somewhere on
www.povray.org

	Graham.