POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : brick texture : Re: brick texture Server Time
2 Jun 2024 14:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: brick texture
From: Shawn F  Nerenberg
Date: 12 Jul 1999 11:01:21
Message: <378A02B2.64DDB7C2@worldgate.com>
I have the same problem, with a reproduction of the Etemenaki (commonly
known as the Tower of Babel) Built to scale, it is a rather large
structure, and I was hoping to keep the bricks to scale, without the
moire patterns. This isn't a real problem for closeups, but scene shots
showing the temple compounds are going to look awfully funky. any way to
work around this without compromising on texture scale?