POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Superpatch : Re: twysted.net still down, Was: Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: twysted.net still down, Was: Superpatch
From: Ken
Date: 12 Jul 1999 01:33:50
Message: <37897DDF.A9DEE6A4@pacbell.net>
Peter Santo wrote:

> Well this was 2 months ago :( and the situation does not seem to have
> changed. Many people have webspace somewhere, so if Twyst is reading or
> can be contacted, I definately think we should get the patchstation
> running again. I am system administrator so maybe I can help somehow. I
> could even run a mirror (at least for 1 year) if I only had the files.
>
> /PETER/
>
> --
> Peter Santo (PUMP development)
> Visit: http://www.mp3pump.de

  Twyst's computer he was using to run the site died a horrible death. He
was going to stop hosting any kind of Pov related site but has decided to
start bringing parts of it back on line. As far as I know he only has the
macrostation back up and running but I seemed to have misplaced the link
for that. He did mention at that time that he would accept help in setting
it up so you may wish to try offering your help. His announcement was made
in .general about a month ago.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net