POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Superpatch : twysted.net still down, Was: Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  twysted.net still down, Was: Superpatch
From: Peter Santo
Date: 12 Jul 1999 01:24:59
Message: <37897B0B.B71179EE@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
Ken wrote:
> A.J. Palmer wrote:
> > Is twysted.net down?  I've tried it for nearly 24 hours, and had no
> > luck.  I've been there before, last week, when I was looking at the

[..]

> Twyst's site has a history of going whacko about every 10 - 14 days
> or so and shuold be back on line sometime today or tommorrow.

Well this was 2 months ago :( and the situation does not seem to have
changed. Many people have webspace somewhere, so if Twyst is reading or
can be contacted, I definately think we should get the patchstation
running again. I am system administrator so maybe I can help somehow. I
could even run a mirror (at least for 1 year) if I only had the files.

/PETER/

--
Peter Santo (PUMP development)
Visit: http://www.mp3pump.de