POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : announce - UVPov 5.4 : Re: announce - UVPov 5.4 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: announce - UVPov 5.4
From: edna dornblazer
Date: 11 Jul 1999 16:35:40
Message: <3788FFC8.3B32@geocities.com>
hmmm, i always thought these 'patches' were supposed
to go on your jacket or your underwear. you know, to
declare allegiance to the 'POV-Team' or something.
I finally went ahead and downloaded the
SuperPatch, even though i couldn't figure out how
downloading the thing was ever going to cover the hole
in my shorts and spent a couple weeks trying to get it
to stay on my shorts.