POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Kmetals.inc : Re: Kmetals.inc Server Time
3 Sep 2024 02:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kmetals.inc
From: Bob Crispen
Date: 11 Jul 1999 14:12:13
Message: <3788DDAF.B24D65E9@hiwaay.net>
Ken wrote:

>   Attached you will find my modified version of the standard metals.inc that
> comes with the official distribution. The modifications do not affect any of
> the original textures but add some new to each texture allowing for tighter
> highlights than previously available with this file.

I'm halfway through running them through Friedemann Schmidt's
TextureView, but I had to stop and write to say how much I appreciated
these textures.  Not only are they spectacular, they're usable!

Many, many thanks.
| Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen        |            "IT FOUND ME!"            |
| cri### [at] hiwaaynet            |      Campus Crusade for Cthulhu      |