POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : IK : Re: IK Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IK
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 12 Jul 1999 03:42:40
Message: <378745ac.3544827@194.174.214.110>
Hi T'vakah, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I am having problems getting IK to work.  I set up the allowed
> transformations for each level in the Heirarchy, and then use the IK tool
> and nothing happens.  What am I doing wrong.
When you switch to the IK tool, do you see the white IK skeleton
wireframe? Does it look like the skeleton that you setup?

> Also every time I close Moray, it crashes, why?
Either install the new 3DWinPlugin from http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier
or delete the 3DWin plugin from Moray's Plugins folder. That should
solve the problem.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray