POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New user: question on animation. : New user: question on animation. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  New user: question on animation.
From: Tapper Ender
Date: 9 Jul 1999 22:47:02
Message: <3786b426@news.povray.org>
Before I ask any questions that would actually help me on the things I am
creating, I would like to ask about some Animation:

If you make animation, and then render it, how do you see the animation?

I know you have to put the frames together with a simple program not related
to PovRay but I didn't see Povray make any frames, only make that initial
rendition.

How can I get it to produce the frames? individual images?