POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : dificulty getting super-patch running : Re: dificulty getting super-patch running Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dificulty getting super-patch running
From: Loial Raven (Stuart MeerKat)
Date: 9 Jul 1999 20:59:13
Message: <37869C3A.6BE4585B@yahoo.com>
Hey, i got x-povray version to compile, it took reinstalling with using
unzip -a <file>... that made those anoying ^M's disapear hehehe... well, it
also took some playing with the makefile... but for some reason, it won't
compile the svga based one, which i rather use... it keeps on saying that it
needs a bunch of X stuff, so i think things aren't fully set up in the
makefile... if anyone knows about where the problem is now, the help would
be most apreciated :)

Oh, and also, both the windows version and the linux version don't have the
spline's working, am i missing something? or is it disabled...?

    the Loial Raven