POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Eyeball code. : Re: Eyeball code. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eyeball code.
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 9 Jul 1999 09:59:40
Message: <3786004c@news.povray.org>
I don't see the problem.

Ken (or whoever) writes and posts code anyway he wants to, people decide to
either spend time trying to figure it out or spend time complaining, Ken
either lets it bother him or not... everyone does exactly what they want to
do...

Anarchy... Love it or hate it, just be sure to obey it, it's the law.