POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : re: Debian troubles : Re: Debian troubles Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Debian troubles
From: Ron Parker
Date: 9 Jul 1999 09:37:11
Message: <3785fb07@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:37:32 GMT, Jerry Anning wrote:
> I am still trying to compile the Superpatch.  Frame.h
>(for the Superpatch) has problems.  I see a lot of control-M's, so I
>suspect cr/lf problems.

Oops.  You're probably right.  Try unzipping with the -a option.  If
that doesn't work, try -aa.  Unfortunately, I had to choose between
having the Unix users mad at me or having the Windows users mad at
me.  I chose to make them both mad at me, probably because my source
was half edited on Windows and half on Linux, depending which machine
I was using at the time.