POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : re: Debian troubles : re: Debian troubles Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  re: Debian troubles
From: Jerry Anning
Date: 8 Jul 1999 23:38:06
Message: <37856cde.756007@news.povray.org>
I posted a few days ago about my problems getting the Linux binaries
to run under Debian.  To follow up, I never did succeed in making the
supplied binaries work, but I compiled x-povray with the stock Linux
makefile and it worked fine.  Even though I had libpng and libz, I had
to compile them first.  I was unable to compile s-povray because vga.h
was missing.  I am still trying to compile the Superpatch.  Frame.h
(for the Superpatch) has problems.  I see a lot of control-M's, so I
suspect cr/lf problems.
Jerry Anning
clem "at" dhol "dot" com