POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 3.1g out : Re: 3.1g out Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1g out
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jul 1999 12:42:08
Message: <3784D4C3.D0687375@aol.com>
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\POV-Ray\v3.1\POV-Edit

Think that may be the registry key to Export and then later Import, but
I have no idea if you'd be messing it all up. I'm no Registry wizard
(not even apprentice). Be aware there are other sub-keys listed within
that one too. Frankly I wouldn't touch it myself.
Looking at the DLLs it seems all goes into the registry alright. But
that's another guess of mine.

Alan Kong wrote:

> On 8 Jul 1999 01:37:44 -0400, Nieminen Mika <war### [at] cctutfi> wrote:
>
> >  I think this will also remove my codemax editor settings, which is not
> >funny.
> >  Isn't there another way?
>
>   I've never messed with the Codemax settings, always used the default. I
> don't see an .ini for the settings so perhaps it is stored in the Registry
> and an uninstall is sure to wipe it. Don't know the answer to this one...
>
> --
> Alan
> http://www.povray.org - Home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer
> news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get
> together to exchange ideas, information, and experiences with others

 omniVERSE: beyond the universe