POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Transparent background : Re: Transparent background Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent background
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jul 1999 00:00:28
Message: <3784223F.638BF26@aol.com>
Seems to me I recall it said that 'sky_sphere' doesn't work with the
Alpha Channel, and I didn't think 'background' would at all. Hmmm....
I know that if you use a 'fisheye' camera that the unused portion of the
image rendered will be seen as transparent with apparently no control
over it I believe, but I could be wrong.
Glad you are getting it figured out anyway, unlike me.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe