POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : dificulty getting super-patch running : Re: dificulty getting super-patch running Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dificulty getting super-patch running
From: Ron Parker
Date: 7 Jul 1999 22:32:48
Message: <37840d92.83923182@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 07 Jul 1999 19:33:42 -0700, "Loial Raven (Stuart MeerKat)"
<Loi### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>I'm on a Debian linux, 2.2.3
>uh... glibc2... hmm... i'm not all that good with linux yet... still
>learning...
>i did grab the source, but couldn't get them to compile... if you like, i
>can explain more...

Just to be sure, you did install the official POV source first, then
the superpatch source on top of it, right?

If so, and if you still can't get it to build, tell me what errors
you're getting so we can see about working around them.