POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 3.1g out : Re: 3.1g out Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1g out
From: Ken
Date: 7 Jul 1999 22:34:50
Message: <37840DBA.DD5E7D89@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:
 To be safe, just be sure to save anything
> you want to keep to another location, such as scene and .ini files, and
> customized Insert Menu items.

To be "safe" I go into the directory I am installing into and change
each of the major directory names to something different than what
the install program uses. This way I don't have to move a bunch of files
around and if any problems occur and I need to restore customized files
they are all sitting there untouched. Oh clever me who was once not so
clever and regretted it greatly !

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net