POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : dificulty getting super-patch running : dificulty getting super-patch running Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  dificulty getting super-patch running
From: Loial Raven (Stuart MeerKat)
Date: 7 Jul 1999 17:45:23
Message: <3783CBD3.5BE8F6FE@yahoo.com>
I'm getting an error when trying to get super-patch working... i'm not
sure why... i'm not much of a programer but i would love to get this
working
the error is:

Editor DLL initialisation failed [LoadLibrary failed, code is 00000485]

is this just something i missed?

Oh, and the linux version i can't get to work either, it's saying:

/povray: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: __bzero

i think that one is because i'm missing a file, or a file is corupt, can
anyone help me here either? (i would rather get linux version working,
but either would be good)

Thanks before hand
   the Loial Raven

P.S. Have fun eh :)