POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Transparent background : Re: Transparent background Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:30:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent background
From: James Wood
Date: 7 Jul 1999 16:16:08
Message: <3783B8B3.7A4E1534@wa.freei.net>
Ok! Now that I have done more reading and experimenting; I have come up
with a solution to my problem. I have found that I am able to get rid of
the background altogether ( which is actually what I was wanting to do
all along). What I did was to set background {color transmit 1.0}. Turn
on alpha channel by using "+Ua". Render the image. Use Paint Pro to load
the image. Under Selection Menu choose "Load from Alpha Channel". This
selects the image only. Then under Edit choose "Crop to Selection" This
will get rid of the background completely and reduce the file to the selected
image.    KEEEEWL.
discussions
provide
around the