POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Transparent background : Re: Transparent background Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent background
From: James Wood
Date: 7 Jul 1999 13:04:39
Message: <37838BD5.F162FDD1@wa.freei.net>
I also read the docs. If I want to do something; I go to the docs first.
Follow instructions. Experiment! Maybe a lot! Maybe not! It depends on
how successful I was and how clear the docs are. A lot of it is quite clear!
Some of it is not!
totally transparent. The ambiguity is that in the docs it states that the
alpha data ranges from 0 to 255 with 0 being transparent and 255 being
opaque; but it does not say as to where these values can be set.
Where is the information located so that I may be successful in this endeavor?
to do so in another program? Also How is the alpha channel used?</blockquote>