POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 3.1g out : Re: 3.1g out Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1g out
From: TonyB
Date: 7 Jul 1999 10:42:43
Message: <37835958.354EF54B@panama.phoenix.net>
> One question - Why worry about the help file ? No one reads it anyway  :)

That is so true, at least for this new group of kids that seems to be coming in... I
remember back in my day, man, we used to read the help file every time we wanted to
do something in pov. If you didn't know how to do it, you'd look it up... Then we
discovered 'newsgroups', and the good ol' days were no more...

Well, I'm off to my 'g'... Thanks again POV-Team.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Graphics rendered