POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Filter & Transmit : Filter & Transmit Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:21 EDT (-0400)
  Filter & Transmit
From: Edward C
Date: 7 Jul 1999 03:56:34
Message: <37830832@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know if filtering in layered textures is broken in 3.1e Win?
When I layer a red texture over a grey and white checker texture, adjusting
the filter of the red colour seems to do exactly the same thing as adjusting
the transmit does - at a value of 0.0 I get flat red, at 0.5 I get dark and
light pink and at 1.0 I get grey and white.  I thought it should give red
and dark red at 1.0, or am I mistaken?