POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : another question : Re: another question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:34:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Jul 1999 20:57:34
Message: <3782A5EA.862DFF96@aol.com>
Bet he meant to raise it above the surface of the sphere, in which case
translate '-z' not 'y'. And if curvature is needed, ie. to wrap around
the sphere, think your going to need to look up a certain 'include'
file; the name or place of such I cannot think of or find (on the
internet).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe