POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : idea:toroidal pattern : Re: idea:toroidal pattern Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: idea:toroidal pattern
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Jul 1999 20:44:41
Message: <3782A2E4.12AB9499@aol.com>
Seeing as there is a map_type 5 for torus shapes guess it'd be only a
matter of adding in the usual raytracing programming code to the
'texture' part of POV-Ray....

Laughing hysterically to myself because I know nothing whatsoever about
it, but yes, got my (worthless) vote.

Bob

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe