POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : SuperPatch / triangle mesh : Re: SuperPatch / triangle mesh Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SuperPatch / triangle mesh
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 6 Jul 1999 02:36:34
Message: <3781a3f2@news.povray.org>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote in message <377b0ceb@news.povray.org>...
>I've been having similar problems with a wide range of triangle meshes,
from
>a variety of programs and pov code.
>
>Poser and organica files seem to be immune.

I seem to have this problem with an XWing model I'm currently using, as well
as Gilles's maketree macro (the leaves)

Is there a fixed version out/ coming out soon. I don't have the source (or a
compiler)

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features