POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Merged Superpatch docu with official POV-Ray .html-docu : Re: Merged Superpatch docu with official POV-Ray .html-docu Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Merged Superpatch docu with official POV-Ray .html-docu
From: Alan Kong
Date: 4 Jul 1999 18:19:03
Message: <3780dcda.29173472@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:26:03 +0200, "Dr. Reinhard Rettelbach"
<rei### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

>The attached .zip archieve may be extracted to that folder[..]

  Hi, Reinhard. Please read my post in the
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions group entitled, "Where can I post
my binary or text file?". In this case, posting your attached documentation
in the povray.binaries.tutorials group with a message posted in this group
or povray.general might be more appropriate.

  Thanks for your efforts in re-working the Superpatch documentation, also.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get