POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVRay in the system tray: can it show progress? : Re: POVRay in the system tray: can it show progress? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay in the system tray: can it show progress?
From: Alan Kong
Date: 4 Jul 1999 12:36:49
Message: <377f8ac7.8160140@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 04 Jul 1999 15:10:04 +0300, Vahur Krouverk <vah### [at] fvaetecee>
wrote:

>Sorry in this case. Currently I use Superpatch from Ron Parker, which I
>have patched myself a little bit too (corrected one superpatch bug in
>order to get my scene rendering). About box says 3.1e, but maybe windows
>part of this patch in not up-to-date.

  Hi, Vahur. Why not run both the official POV-Ray and Superpatch? It's
possible to do so with the latest build of Superpatch. This way you could
see if there are any discrepancies between the two versions.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get